Saturday, March 9, 2013

Reminiscent

I always knew that at some point, I would look back at my life and nostalgically say, "Damn, I really knew how to party.“  I just never figured that this point would come merely a month after my 16th birthday.  Aren't 16, 18, and 21 supposed to be my wildest years?

So, explain to me why, instead of partying till dawn with my friends, I am spending my Saturday night alone, in the dark, blogging and watching PewDiePie.

I swear, I used to be fun.  I still am.  I still can be.  But I just never do anything!

I AM BORED!

I've been grounded for over a month and I'm about to burst.  I wanna do something!  But it's winter.  In Iowa.  There's not a damn thing to do here, even if I wasn't grounded.

I am a social person.  My people simply cannot survive without hanging out with fellow people!

Someone save me from this pit of Internet that is my lack of social interaction.  I wanna dance, I wanna party, I wanna go to a concert and mosh it up!!

Summer simply can't get here soon enough.

xx
Chelsea Deann

No comments:

Post a Comment