Saturday, March 9, 2013

Keep the Faith

So, I was planning to start off this little blog thing with an introduction of sorts, but something a bit more urgent has taken my attention instead.

She herself will probably never see this, but my friend, Faith, is moving to Kansas very shortly and I wanted to make a post dedicated to her.

Faith and I have had our ups and downs (i.e. we weren't each others' biggest fans to begin with) but as soon as we became friends, there was no separating us.  We had the same rollercoaster friendship that everyone has, but it was the fact that we went through these highs and lows together brought us even closer together.  I honestly don't even know what to do without Faith.  It just won't be the same.
Whenever a friend moves or I move away from a friend, we always say "I'll just road trip down to see you!" and we laugh, with tears in our eyes, and then the one moves and we hardly even text.  I told Faith that I'm taking driver's ed this summer and that I'm just going to drive down and stay with her, and this time I'm dead serious about it.  We've survived an entire year at Valley together, and when you go through that with someone, that is a friendship set in stone.

Faith, if you do see this, I love you so freaking much.  You're one of my closest friends, and just because you're moving to Kansas doesn't mean you can get rid of me that easily!  You know how stubborn I am.  We are all going to miss you so much and don't you even pretend that we aren't.

Love ya, darling, and best of luck in Kansas.  I'll be seeing you soon!

xx


Chelsea DeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment